ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 9 17:29:11 UTC 2006

I wouldn't mind you doing that to the Libras Puddle at all.  It will signal which signs I really need to add back in.  I'm slowly going through my dictionary, and editing is a real mind killer.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List  March 8, 2006