left, right and together arrows

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 11 13:14:59 UTC 2006

The difference between my number one and my number three is that in the
num,ber one, the two paths overlap, the two hands are apinting the same
route.

The number three is that the two hands moves as a unit, 'holding something'
between them - the feeling is that what 'really' is moving is the 'thing'.

So I would not write POSSIBLE with the general arrowhead - the two hands are
two hands, there is no 'thing' that moves, and the sign is not cluttered by
the two sets of arrows.

Have sent another comment through signmail

Ingvild