SW on the web

Sun Mar 12 20:38:35 UTC 2006

Hi Adam,

If you have the build string, you can access the add sign form directly
by adding the build string to the end of this address.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US/addSign.php?build=

If you send me specific examples where the color isn't working, I'm sure
I can figure out what's wrong.

Also, if you have any requests or ideas on how I could help you work
faster or better, let me know.

Regards,
-Steve