Lessons in SignWriting

Mon Mar 13 18:31:03 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 13, 2006

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> your list of teaching materials is sooo impressiv!
> How long is a day in California - smile -

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Thank you for your kind words, Stefan...a day is 24 hours still last
time I looked - ha!

The Lessons links are for new members on our List, who join regularly.

I am creating a List of lessons in Spanish and French too...those are
coming soon...

And in Germany (smile), here is Stefan's textbook on SignWriting...

This is a photo of Stefan' son, holding his father's book!

http://www.SignWriting.org/germany