Signtext

Sun Mar 19 18:39:55 UTC 2006

Hi Kathleen,

You can manage bookmarks directly in the browser.  For Firefox (Bookmark
 >> Manage bookmarks).  Find the bookmark you no longer want and delete it.

You could always print to PDF directly from the browser window.  If you
use windows, download the free tool PDFCreator.  It installs as a printer.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

About the size limit?  I'm not really sure.   I think that you can use
about 1000 symbols in a document if you are using firefox.  I still need
to do some stress testing.

Regards,
-Steve