Testing SignPuddle 2.0

Fri Mar 24 20:27:13 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

I've been playing around with an ASL 2.0 puddle.  I improved the import
utility so it is much nicer to use.  I've imported 2 out of 38 pages of
signs for ASL.  About an hour a page, or a sign a minute.  This could
take a while.  If anyone wants to help, let me know.
http://www.signpuddle.org/dictionary/sgn-US

Currently, I have 90 signs in the ASL 2.0 puddle with sequences.  It's
working well.  I have a couple of questions about the SignSpelling
Sequence which I'll send later.  I need to make detailed sequences
easier to add, but the real issues won't become obvious until we hit
around 500 signs. Right?

I'm going to work on the Dictionary Lookup screen now so that we don't
have to use the Search by Words screen to see the signs sorted according
to the SSS.

Regards,
-Steve