problem in the symbol list

Tue May 2 13:45:37 UTC 2006

Charles Butler wrote:
> The thumb is sticking out perpendicular to the palm of the hand,
> that's why it's on the white side.  Else it would be on the other
> side (pictured on the black side) (as it is for normal flat hand).
> There is only so much information one can convey and still see the
> thumb independent of the palm. Charles

I am not sure, but I believe Anny was pointing out that I had not
changed all the thumbs to be consistently coming from the middle of
the palm, rather than lower like we used to write...so that is my
fault...I need to fix those symbols so all of them are consistent in
the IMWA...Thanks to you both for your help - see attached...