problem in the symbol list

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue May 2 19:50:05 UTC 2006

thanks!!! sorry for not being clear (would be easier in french!!) you got
what I said... and I would have made a screen capture if I'd known how to do
that!!!

I though all thumb should be in the middle position (like the first
one...)... otherwise one could read them as flat handshapes

Anny