BRAZIL Python Script that generates SVG SSS-2004 ( finally!)

Fri May 12 20:37:15 UTC 2006

> A Link to Machado's SSS-2004-SVG site that
> displays the actual symbols in SVG inside Firefox!
> http://www.softwarelivre.org/~machado/SSS-2004svg/

Machado!
I want to edit the SVG symbols to give you some feedback...The
symbols are so huge in Firefox! Hard to edit them at such a
size....Is there a way to reduce the size while I am editing the
symbols in the folder? I know later, as True Type, they reduce
automatically, but while I am editing them, I am viewing them without
those auto reduction features ;-)

See attached screen capture of the size I see on my screen...