POLAND sign for LICZYC

Tue May 16 20:42:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 16, 2006

Polish sign for LICZYC
> http://www.effatha.lap.pl/liczyc.swf

Hello Lucy and List -
I captured still photos from the flash video. Then I added two
versions of my own writing, to the Polish SignPuddle. See attached.

In number 2, you wrote this very well, getting the one hand behind
the other...which is awfully hard but accurate with the Surface
Symbol...I believe you meant the movement arrow to be double-stemmed
for a curve down, rather than the single-stemmed which is a curve
forward parallel to the floor? That is an easy typo to make...we all
do that from time to time...;-)

When writing for everyday use, I might not even try to write the
detail of one hand behind the other, since the meaning will probably
still be understood without that information...so that is why my
writing is less detailed...I placed the hand at the bottom because
otherwise the hands collided...  Thanks for sharing this sign with us!