POLAND - sign for ZNACZYC

Sat May 20 14:47:31 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 20, 2006

---------------

Stefan from Germany wrote:
> The interesting point of this spelling is that I decide to vote for
> the “both hand arrow” in order not to get confused with too many
> arrows. I would not vote for the curve forward arrows ;-) Stefan ;-)

Hello Lucy, Stefan and Everyone!
Thank you for the interesting sign to write, Lucy! Please see the
attached diagram. I have numbered them 1, 2 and 3. I have described
the way I would read each writing...

And thank you, Stefan, for your good information! Great to hear from
you again....smile....Maybe you can write it with the mouth movements
too for us?

Judging by the movement in the video, I would choose the third
writing in this attached diagram...Just as Stefan said, the two
movement paths overlap, or write upon each other, based on the
movement in the video....So overlapping movement paths take the
General Arrowhead.

I would write it a fourth way, slightly differently, so I will post
my fourth version next message...