MALAYSIA SignWriting Paper accepted at a conference

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Nov 15 21:49:07 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 15, 2006

From: "Aisha Ahmed" <indo_aa1 at lycos.com>
Date: November 15, 2006
To: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Cc: <SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU>
Subject: MALAYSIA SignWriting Paper accepted at a conference

Dear Valerie,

Thanks again for all the help you all gave to me during the course of
the work. It was fulfilling doing it. With regards to portions of the
paper for posting on your site, I'm afraid my co-author also
confirmed that you may need to access the ACM library for access to
the pdf version of the paper. If anyone on the list has an Athens
account which allows access to the library, you may then download it
and post it on the site. It hasn't been uploaded to the ACM library
yet, once that happens I'll let you know.:)

Cheers,
Aisha