ESWO - Ingvild, Bencie & Shane on See Hear!

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Sun Nov 19 11:22:13 UTC 2006

Shane,

I watched it, didn't see SignWriting - it was all about Gallaudet and
their recent upheavals.

I imagine the schedule was changed to get the Gallaudet news through
before it went stale.

Sandy