ESWO - Ingvild, Bencie & Shane on See Hear!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 19 15:22:14 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 19, 2006

Hello Lucy and Sandy!
Thanks for reminding us about the program and telling us what happened!

I guess we can write to the BBC See/Hear program, to find out the new
schedule...

And thank you, Lucy, for sending me the photos from the London
workshop which I hope to post to the List later today...they are good
photos!

Val ;-)