More Bible passages in SignWriting posted

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Nov 26 12:45:02 UTC 2006

Great job! Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote: SignWriting List
November 25, 2006

Dear SW List!
I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday!

More Bible passages have been posted today on this web page:

Bible in ASL translated from
the New Living Translation:
http://www.signwriting.org/library/bible/

I posted John 1 verses 6-13 today ;-)

There are a long list of documents that have not been posted yet...I
am posting around 7 per week...I can't keep up with the volume...it
is amazing!

Thank you, to Nancy Romero, for your hard work and dedication!

Blessings to everyone -

Val ;-)

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp