Today's BBC See Hear! - ESWO piece

Sun Nov 26 19:28:10 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 26, 2006

Bencie Woll from the UK wrote:
> I think the best thing would be for you to write to Terry Riley,
> who is the
> producer of See Hear, and ask him for a copy of the SW item from
> the programme for you to put up on the SW website. I'm happy to
> write, but as it's for the SW
> website it might be better if you wrote. Cheers, Bencie

Hello Bencie!
I didn't realize you were on the SignWriting List...thanks for this
message.

I remember communicating with Terry Riley in the past, so hopefully
he will remember me. Glad to know he is still at the BBC!

I will cc you when I send the message...many thanks for the
suggestion and thanks for providing the space for the workshop at DCAL!

I have some photos to post now, taken during the workshop by
Lucyna...so look next message...

Val ;-)