Boat_3

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Nov 30 23:36:04 UTC 2006

I am curious about the handshapes used in BOAT_3. It is obvious it is
talking about a diagonal handshape. My interpretation is that the
diagonal orientation is indicated by the fingertips being fully black
or fully white. However, it would seem more logical to me that the
fingertips should be all white if I can see the palm and all black if I
see the back of the hand. Is that assumption wrong? I have attached the
sign to this email so you know what I am talking about.

Thanks,

Stuart