SW curriculum - test SW Literacy Project reading levels...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 10 20:28:52 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 10, 2006

On Oct 6, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Andrée Gagnon wrote:
As the level of grades seems important for deaf children to acquire
the symbol of rotation, my question is : should it be in grade 2 or
in grade 3?  As far as  I am conserned I do not know. André Thibeault

----------

Hello Andre!
Is there a teacher in your school, who would like to try SignWriting
with young Deaf students? Is so, go to these web pages:

SignWriting Teachers Forum
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/teachers/teachers.html

Learn About the SignWriting Literacy Project
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/teachers/teach001.html

1. Write Teachers Report 1
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/teachers/teach002.html

2. Write A Letter on School Letterhead
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/teachers/teach005.html

Send Number 1 and 2 to me:

Valerie Sutton
SignWriting Literacy Project
Center for Sutton Movement Writing
P.O. Box 517, La Jolla, CA. 92038-0517, USA

or email it to me:

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Then I can send you books and DVDs and software for the children in
the classroom. Once you get them, you can see through experience what
seems to work for Deaf children...I would welcome your feedback about
the SignWriting Levels already published to see if they work for your
classrooms...