SW workshop in Prague - gallery

Sutton Valerie sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Oct 12 01:37:16 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 11, 2006

Honza wrote:
> new photogallery from SW workshop in Prague has been posted
> (no new photos, just gallery (there was just the list of links before)
> http://ruce.cz/articles.php?id=82

Thank you, Honza!!
What a wonderful web page...I love the photos of the workshop!!

> http://ruce.cz/articles.php?id=82

And take a look at this web page now:

SignWriting in Czech Republic
http://www.SignWriting.org/czech

...scroll down to see number 1 and 2...

Number 2 is a link to your photo page....and later I will place
reports under Number 1.

It is great to see the photos of the workshop...I recognize Irish
friends there...

...Stuart and Philippe...your ASL notepads are in the photos...they
are sitting on a table...

...and of course SignPuddle is on the big screen behind the
teachers...;-)

Val