SW curriculum

Barbara O'Dea odeab at UNM.EDU
Thu Oct 12 03:14:01 UTC 2006

Andree,

Clearly I did not understand your initial posting and I take
responsibility for reading into it things that were not there. Thank you
for your kind clarification.

Your interest seems to be in line with what we 'generally' consider the
'natural' order for literacy with hearing children - i.e. learn to read
and write the language they speak. In your pedagogical framework, we
would do the same thing for Deaf children who would learn to read and
write the language they sign. My response is YES!!!

odeeodee