SignText Video Instruction in Quicktime

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 15 20:34:50 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 15, 2006

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> The whole manual in less than two weeks? That would be great, but
> do not overtax yourself, we need you around for a long time to come,

Ha! Well...I admit I have been a bit slow lately on getting things
done, but at least it is a nice goal!

And you take care too, Ingvild...This London workshop sounds
strenuous but exciting!

The multi-lingual nature of the London workshop is a good reason for
us to find language-neutral solutions for our materials...

SignText is not that hard, if you can just see it work in front of
your eyes...