HOW TO CREATE VIDEOS OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 15 20:47:45 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 15, 2006

HOW TO CREATE VIDEOS OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN while you work...

In the Mac world, the one I use is called Snapz Pro.

Now I am curious...what programs do you all know for video screen
capture?

Any you suggest that are better? I would love to know myself, for
both Windows and Mac!

By the way, once you start using a program... you will find that you
have to make choices on formatting...for example...I found that using
a Fixed Camera setting was better than following the cursor...if your
screen follows the cursor, you start feeling seasick from a jerky
screen...so you do have to experiment!

OK...I am going off line for the rest of the day -

have a wonderful Sunday everyone!