SignText Video Instruction in Quicktime

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Oct 16 17:24:05 UTC 2006

Hi, Valerie!  I suspect that Ron means a mixture of sizes on the same
page. So that headings can have a larger size than regular text, etc.
Been too busy on other projects to check out the videos, but knowing
you, it was done well. :) I look forward to watching it.

Thanks,

Stuart