SignText Video Instruction in Quicktime

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Oct 16 23:29:36 UTC 2006

Dear Valerie,
   Thanks for explaining about the font sizes. Great!  Regarding the hot-keys: a better explanation would be remember how you could use your keyboard to go into the different layers of a sign. I think that is quicker the the amount of time needed click through the various layers until you find the right symbol. For example I would like a set of keys to move a sign around, manipulate the sign, or call out for the touch, dynamic or movement signs. That way all my fingers and the mouse could be used. We lost a lot of advantages when we went to windows. I think it might be a good idea for you to allow people to make suggestions for the keyboard and then Stephen could incorporate them into SignPuddle.
  Thanks for asking,

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp