SignText Video Instruction in Quicktime

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Oct 17 14:39:37 UTC 2006

Dear Val and group,

  It is great to learn the various ways to input text. I think Steve understands my point. I use the mouse very effectively, but for me I prefer the keyboard which allows me to use all my fingers. (Each finger is smart in their own way.)
  What Val wrote rang a bell for me. I loved the ability in DOS to call out a previously made sign, modify it, and put it in the dictionary. It saved a lot of work. I do agree, however, in the long run it is better to train oneself in SignText. The video's will really help us.
  My main problem, is not SignPuddle, translation into ASL, or even finances (at this time), but finding Deaf people who will rise to the challenge. Pray for us.

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp