Permission to share SignText documents

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Oct 18 14:54:47 UTC 2006

You may use the texts I have posted. But I have to make certain
reservations: the texts have not been vetted by deaf signers, and
therefore the signed content may be wrong. The texts that I have
transcribed from signed videos are mostly right, those that I have
composed myself (the tsunami grief and Ingvild's accident) are more prone
to language mistakes.

Good luck with your research.

If you have questions about any part of the Noregian SL texts, write to
me, and I will find a fluent deaf signer to consult with before answering
you,

Ingvild Roald, dr. philos., Norway