BRAZIL New educational program using SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Oct 19 14:43:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 19, 2006

Hello Shane and Everyone in Brazil!

You are right, Shane...this is an extraordinary web site!! And they
are obviously using SignWriting in their new course curriculum! Thank
you for pointing this out to us....I hope everyone will visit this
web page:

> www.libras.ufsc.br

or

http://www.ead.ufsc.br/hiperlab/avalibras/moodle/prelogin/

Congratulations to Brazilian educators for this great achievement...

Val ;-)