UK Deaf leader argues for video technology

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Oct 21 02:21:13 UTC 2006

BTW, just for those who are involved in the current dispute over Jane
Fernandes and her appointment as President of Gallaudet, I don't want
you to infer that I am taking any sides one way or another regarding
her appointment. I personally am not taking any sides in this dispute.
I don't have enough information to go one way or another. So, just in
case that might come up from my comment about her in this email, I
wanted to clarify that. :)

Thanks,

Stuart