SignWriting at the Gally protest?

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sun Oct 22 23:01:35 UTC 2006

Couldn't read your pics, but I am just as curious as you about what it
means. Could it be a shorthand?  Or maybe it is using the system that
Bernard Bragg invented for his use? He showed me that system this
summer at NAD.

Hmmm

Stuart