SKYPE -> webcam!!

Thu Oct 26 22:14:51 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 26, 2006

Hello Anny and London Workshop participants!

Tomorrow morning the London Workshop begins...I will be available on
email and Skype all weekend, and by my voice phone and videophone
too, for anyone at the workshop who would like to communicate with
me...Enjoy the workshop!!

And Anny - yes...I was just trying to setup my Skype video so the
Workshop participants can contact me through video that way, if
possible. So I would love to meet you and Bernard through Skype video
as well...let me set it up and I will write again to tell you if I
succeed.

Thanks for bringing this up!!

Skype is the web wave of the future I bet!

Val ;-)