FRENCH Translation of SignText Manual posted...

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sat Oct 28 20:41:25 UTC 2006

Hello Val and Stefan

no worry about my name being there or not... the important thing
being french speaking peolpe can access to this document...

I'll try to find time to go through the document again, correct
things, and add the part missing.... I don't know when I'll find time
to do that but I will... when it's done we can add a small sentence
saying I did translate it into french (it's fine with me!)

take care everyone and have a nice sunday

Anny