try again

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Sun Oct 29 15:41:00 UTC 2006

Hello Valerie,
I am having trouble.
I have written several sentences on sign text.  It is really fun
making them. I did sent them to the list. They do not bounce but they
do not appear in my "sent" file . somehow they disappear, what am I
doing wrong? All my other correspondence is working well, so I am
assuming that it is not the computer but something wrong in sending
these particular messages
I have asked Henk and he does not know either.
I also have tried to place the message on "bookmark", the titled file
is there but nothing in it.
This is no rush Valerie, whenever you have a moment I would really
appreciate it. Your lesson about how to work with Sign Text was
great. without it I could not have used it. But I guess I missed some .
Have a great Sunday and hopefully some rest.
Blessings,
Tini.