Translation site for translating SW books

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 29 20:28:27 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 29, 2006

Dear SW List members, Stefan, Anny -

I just posted a new web area for translating SW publications from
English/ASL to any other language...

SignWriting Translations
http://www.SignWriting.org/translations

The original PDF documents, plus the equivalent Word documents, will
be listed on this web page for various publications in the future...

For those who wish to translate a book, the two documents will help
the process. The PDF shows the way it should look in the end, but the
Word document allows you to change just the language and keep the
exact diagrams.

Once you have completed a translation in PDF, send it to me and I
will post it in our PDF archives, and make it available near other
copies of the same book in other languages...on different web pages...

THANK YOU  for offering to help with translations!