ESWO - Ingvild, Bencie & Shane on See Hear!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 30 21:27:34 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 30, 2006

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa wrote:
> i know that shall i become famous, researchers will take the clip out
> many years later and embarrass me with it!!

Hello Shane, Trevor, Lucyna, Ingvild!

I received a nice phone call from Ingvild this morning, home safe in
Norway, to tell me about the workshop in London, and also the
interview with the BBC. Ingvild thought the BBC interview went well
for all three of you, Shane, so do not worry...it is a great thing
that you arranged for that interview!! And it is important, as a
member from the Deaf Community, that you were interviewed ...thank
you for that!

Do you have photos from the workshop? Once I have a few, and if you
want to write a report, or perhaps I can use the one you already
posted, Shane, then I can post a small article about the workshop on
the web...

So all in all it will spread SignWriting in the UK...slowly but
surely...smile..congrats!

And it was fun to communicate by email with workshop participants
during the workshop! Two of them wrote to me ;-))

Hope to meet you all on Skype video one of these days ---have you
tried Skype, Shane? Cool is all I can say!!