new sign

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Mon Oct 30 21:26:48 UTC 2006

Have any of you ASL users on the list seen this sign before?  I ran into
it today for the first time... I'm trying to find out if its a new
creation (that happens here) or if I've just not seen it but its a common
sign.  From context, it means "too late"

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.