new sign

adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue Oct 31 15:34:18 UTC 2006

I was thinking the same as Stuart and Charles, but then I was thinking
about it on my ride to work. Could it be possible that there is a down
wrist flex at the end of the sign? That would mean that the sign would
be a centralized compound sign for "more late". That would have the
same symantic meaning of your context understanding of "too late".
That's just my two cents worth. I would rewrite the sign, but I am on
my phone so I can't. :-( well, for what it's worth I hope this helps
out. Gotta go.
Adam