Sutton Fingerspelling Font

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Sep 1 15:32:14 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 1, 2006

Hi Anny and Lucy!
Yes.....this is a matter of terminology. The term FONT in the
software world, usually refers to either True Type or Bitmap fonts
that are installed inside the operating systems of computers...

but Anny - I think it is great that you went to the work of putting
French-Swiss Fingerspelling in SignPuddle..that is a lot of work I
know, but important for SignPuddle users...

SignPuddle does not access True Type right now, so they are two
different computer formats...

Lucy, I assume you found this link for the True Type fonts? Any
trouble installing them?

True Type SW Fingerspelling Fonts
http://www.signwriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

Installing Fonts on Windows