Update about Message Pads ...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Sep 1 16:00:06 UTC 2006

I just wanted to let people know that we have updated our website to
include a short Flash presentation that explains the Message Pad that
we developed. This way, if you use the Message Pad as a way to explain
SW and you don't have time to explain it all, you can tell them to go
to the website on the pad and watch the explanation there.

We have been using it as a way to introduce SignWriting and explain the
system to people. But we felt an online explanation would also be
helpful. Hopefully, this will be another way to spread awareness of
SignWriting and its capabilities.

Thanks,

Stuart