Fwd: goldilock

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Sep 13 20:57:25 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 13, 2006

Hello Anny!
Thank you for your message below...

Email addresses are sooo easy to mis-type. If you ever have problems
again, you can go to our web site and scroll down to the bottom of a
web page and click on a link to email me...on most of our web pages
there is a link to write to me at the bottom...

So no, I did not get your message because the email address you sent
to, was not spelled correctly...Take a careful look below...You sent to:

sutton at signwiriting.org

You have another i after the letter w by mistake....I do typos all
the time so you are not alone (grin)...

Glad you posted this message to the List!

And to answer your question...Yes of course you have my permission to
use the illustrations from any of our four SignWriting Levels of
Goldilocks! Anyone who is using SignWriting can use any illustrations
from our books...and there is an easy way to do it too...Download the
PDF and then Export the illustrations. Do you know how to do that? I
can explain again here on the List and will be happy to do that for
you...                                    -

Val ;-)