FRENCH-SWISS question writing sign for ATTITUDE

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 18 14:57:06 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 18, 2006

Hi Anny in French-Switzerland!
What a pleasure to view the excellent videos of this sign for
ATTITUDE. And thanks again for the question...

I have now added different ways to write the sign in your French-
Swiss SignPuddle....

You need to choose what is best, and throw out any of my versions you
do not need...Go to:

http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-CH-fr/search.php

And search for ATTITUDE...

I have attached a screen capture...

Generally, I would use two Facial Circles for this sign. There is
nothing wrong with placing the Movement Arrow in front of the face,
but since there are a lot of Facial Expressions and Mouth Movements
to this sign, you will need the Facial Circle later to write
those...so the Movement Arrow will be in the way later ;-)

The second version is the best following the video of the lady you
sent me...She moved forward in the first position before moving
down...at least it looked that way to me...the other guy didn't move
forward as much so that would be version three...He had tension at
the end of his movement...

But you can re-write it again with a combination of these factors..

Your comments?  see attached...