USA: ASL grammar discussion on notepad

Sutton Valerie sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Sep 26 18:01:16 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 26, 2006

A message from Stuart Thiessen in Iowa, USA:

Good news!  Someone is using this to discuss ASL grammar with her
class. :) I thought that was very interesting. :) So now we have a
fun ASL grammar discussion going on with her as to whether that
should be written as a topic marker for an "incomplete" sentence to
be filled in by the person or as a true question being asked of the
person.

Thought you might like that news. :)

Stuart

ASL Notepad Explanation