Cat in the Hat 16b

Sutton Valerie sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Sep 28 22:59:10 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 28, 2006

Wonderful to have more of the story, Cherie! Many thanks!

I now have a copy of the published book Cat in the Hat, sitting here
on my desk in front of my computer, and this one has a Spanish
translation as well as the English version in it...

Anyway...it's page numbers are different...

When you say 16b, I assumed it was the translation of page 16, part b?

  It is actually page 18a in the book I have...maybe there are
different publishings...anyway...no matter what I see the exact place
where you are...I am planning to write for permission as you
know...so we can maybe use the illustrations...I haven't done that
yet...

I am preparing a few pages in the SignBank Document Maker program to
test the software and at the same time have something to show the
publishers, to ask permission...

Keep em coming!