question

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 3 20:58:20 UTC 2007

Anny -
Are you talking about a Graphics Only sign that you deleted with the
Remove Button? The Remove Button is right close to the sign
itself...is that what you are calling Erase in your French version
perhaps? You can re-write it over to the left...push the Rewrite
button and then you can create a new sign to replace the one you just
removed...I can take some screen shots if you wish...

Val ;-)