question

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Apr 3 21:19:04 UTC 2007

Dear Val and Steve

I did exactly the same as is shown on your vidéo....

in my cas I had two signs for the same word... the FIRST was fine (I
didn'^t want to delete it)
I wanted to delete the second... so I  followed your procedure
clicking on the delete button  beaside 2nd sign)

What happened is that... second sign STAYED there... and my first
sign (which I wanted to keed) got erased (i got the confirmation
message...).... I tried it several time... NO WAY to delete the
second. Every time it would delete my first!

I'm not sure I explain it clear!!! do you understand what I mean ??

how come the first get erased when  I click on the second erase button ?

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch