Cat in the Hat 22a (and saving SignText docs online)

Thu Apr 5 20:11:33 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 5, 2007

Hi Cherie!
I am happy to see you adding new literature to the ASL Literature
puddle online! When I visited the ASL Literature section, and
searched by words, I found all the documents added so far. And I see
your new documents Cat 22 etc !

It is great not to have to bookmark any longer...now we just save to
the Literature Puddle online: