ASL titles for ASL literature

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 5 21:24:31 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 5, 2007

Hi Cherie!
Glad to hear you love SignPuddle 1.5. I agree. Being able to save
SignText documents in an online library-dictionary like this is a
real step forward....so much better than bookmarking! Now we are
really saving documents online, and we can edit them on the fly...

Have you seen the ASL definitions that Adam is adding to the ASL
Dictionary? In the dictionary we are using SignText below each sign-
entry, to define each sign in written-ASL...it is ASL describing
ASL...like the sign for CRY...

But the ASL Literature puddle, we are adding real literature
documents one by one...and you can find all the documents by
searching for their title in English (Search by Words) or search for
the title in ASL (Search by Signs)...Just put an asterisk in the
search field in the Search by Signs section in the Literature puddle
to search for the documents by ASL title...

Have you given your Cat documents an ASL title?

Val ;-)