ASL Definitions of ASL signs
chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 7 11:45:33 UTC 2007
Source: FENEIS 2001
Modified: April 07, 2007 04:38
Query on the above sign. This is the first time I have put a location manikin
with a sign.
1) Is this correct:
2) Would it be understood with just the shoulder line.
3) If so, what would be the SSS for the shoulder line. The location of cupping the breast for this sign (which is one LIBRAS sign for mother, the GESTUNO sign for MOTHER, and several others is not easily understood without a body location, one could be grasping anything. Any suggestions:
Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote: SignWriting List
April 6, 2007
ASL DEFINITIONS OF ASL SIGNS
I am sorry about the link I sent before. Now that I tested it, it
didn't seem to work...
1. So to view the ASL definitions, go to:
2. Enter the ASL Dictionary and click on Search by Words.
3. Search for the number 1.
4. You will find two entries and both have definitions in ASL...
Thank you Adam for the definitions!
Sutton at SignWriting.org
Create Sign Language Databases
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sw-l