SignPuddle 1.5 - Method 3

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 8 00:48:12 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 7, 2007

Charles Butler wrote:
> Well, whatever I did it was a glitch, I can't even figure out how
> it fixed itself.
>  Charles

Charles -
I am glad that something worked for you!

But just so you know, I tested it on Windows XP too....

I now own a Windows XP computer as well as Macs...

I tested it on both, when I right-clicked on the mouse, it gave me a
choice of Copy Image or Save Image As, plus I could drag and drop to
the desktop of the Windows XP computer...and I could drag and drop
into Microsoft Word too, on Windows XP...

I don't know why you have some glitches, but I hope you can work
around them when they happen, since all computers have glitches from
time to time...

A lot depends on different software...Word might work differently
that an email program and so forth...