Smudged hand symbol

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 9 19:13:13 UTC 2007

I believe either the curlicue (under 5) is the appropriate sign.

I still am having problems making a clipped sign.


Jonathan <duncanjonathan at> wrote: Hi
    Does anybody know which hand symbol is the closest to this?  It seem
to be somewhere between a hinge and a fist.  I am trying write the sign

I have written it as
but the thumb should continue past the index a bit more.  It's like
smudging with both hands.




-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the Sw-l mailing list