question on half circle symbols / double half circles symbols

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue Apr 10 16:43:00 UTC 2007

These symbols are timing symbols. This first one is for simultaneous
movement (happening at the same time). The second is alternating (moving in
opposite directions). So except that the timing symbols are upside down,
VELO1 VELO2 and VELO4 are great. It is up to you which one to choose. VELO3
is written well, but the movement is not what you want. The hands are going
in the same direction (unless I am reading it wrong). So help as to which
one to choose. You hit it right on the money that VELO1 is the simplest and
VELO4 is the hardest in both the view of writing. However, for reading,
VELO2 has proved to be the easiest. So that is just some things for you to
think about when making your choice between the different writings.

Adam

PS Sorry that it took so long to reply. I must have skipped it, and I am
surprised that there wasn't anyone else who answered your question.